"The process of collecting, organizing and utilizing organizational information for supporting better business decision-making"
The last decade has seen Business Intelligence go through much growth as a top technology trend largely due to CIOs and IT leaders increasingly recognising the value of insight when making important business decisions. Worldwide, billions of dollars are spent annually on BI and analytics enterprise software. Although such high spend greatly resonates with big corporate organisations who generally have large project funding, just about every organisation can benefit from type of informed decision-making the BI systems can provide.
We can assist with core functions of business intelligence technologies including reporting, analysis, monitoring & analytics.
We can build effective BI solution(s) using SAP & Microsoft Technology Stack either on-premise or cloud computing including
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI R2, XI 3.1, 4.0, 4.2
- SAP Data Services 4.1, 4.2
- SAP Crystal Server & SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL ServerAnalysis Services (SSAS) incl. Multidimensional & Tabular solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft Power BI & Power BI Report Server
- Pentaho Data Integration
We can create ETL Frameworks & SSIS packages to source data from disparate systems into one centralised data store for consolidating and organising data for better business decisions
We can also utilise ad hoc queries, produce reports, and design, build & implement MDX & Tabular models